The Wyoming high school indoor track and field season is almost here and it's important that we have our team of content contributors in place, so we can be sure to line up coverage at as many meets as possible.
MileSplit Wyoming is looking for videographers, photographers and writers to help us promote the athletes from our state!
Specifically, we're looking for individuals who can not only acquire video and photo content but who also have the ability to conduct video and photo editing.
Although we are looking for contributors across the state, we are especially in need of representatives in the following locations:
- Southeast Region
- Southwest Region
Our open positions are paid via an event-by-event basis and your responsibilities could include:
- live streaming
- race footage
- acquisition of photo content
- post-race interviews with athletes
- written features and athlete Q&A's
The needs noted above will be discussed in more detail with the successful applicants directly by our state site editor.
If you're interested in becoming a contributor for MileSplit Wyoming, please contact David Scott and include information relating to your experiences with videography, photography, and writing, your schedule of when you would be available to attend meets on our behalf, as well as any questions about the position that you may have.
Prior to contacting us, please remember that in some cases you must have the following:
- access to videography and photography equipment (we do not provide devices, except for live streaming)
- an ability to quickly apply the material that you acquire at meets to our site (same day is preferred)
- accessibility to attend meets on Saturday morning's (when the majority of big meets take place)
E-Mail David Scott at: firstname.lastname@example.org