All Time Top Ten - Boy's Distance
Your weekend XC update including action from two down to the wire NXN Regionals
All Time Top Ten - Girl's Sprints-Hurdles
All Time Top Ten - Boy's Sprints-Hurdles
Field Events-All Time Top 10 Girls
All Time Best Girls High Jump
Indoor All Time Best -- Boy's High Jump
Watch FULL Episode 1 of ON THE RISE: Allie Ostrander! Check Out Trailer for Sneak Peak!
Field Events-All Time top 10
The University of Wyoming's Holly Page placed 71st in the women's race and Amos Bowen was 217th in the men's race at the NCAA Championships on Saturday in Terre Haute, Ind. Page ran the 6-kilometer course in 21:01 to finish just 17 seconds and 31 spots shy of All-America honors in the 253-runner field. (via www.gowyo.com)
Colorado successfully defended its NCAA men's cross country title while the women finished a strong seventh (via CUBuffs.com)
The Colorado State men's cross country team did again Saturday what it has done time and time again since Head Coach Art Siemers arrived in Fort Collins - exceed expectations. The Rams, ranked 27th in the USTFCCCA Division I National Coaches Poll coming into Saturday's national championships, ran their way to a 19th-place overall team finish among the nation's top 31 teams. (via www.csurams.com)
Redshirt seniors Emma Bates and Marisa Howard placed 3rd and 28th, respectively, earning USTFCCCA All-America honors. (via www.broncosports.com)
Top 50 Returners Girl's 1600
Top 50 Returners Boy's 1600
Top 50 Returners Girl's 800
Top 50 Returners Boy's 800
Top 50 Returners Girl's 400
Top 50 Returners Boy's 400
- Article Comment: Top 50 Returners Girl's 800
- National Throws Conference: December 27-29, 2014 - For Coaches, Athletes, Officials, and Fans
- Article Comment: Fixed Girls Fastest 50 State Times
- Article Comment: Brody Smith - 6th at NXN - Qualifies for Nike Nationals
- Article Comment: Girls Fastest 50 Times in State Cross History
- Wyoming State Cross Country Championships 2014
- Article Comment: Lets Hear Your Predictions for 4A
- Article Comment: 3A Boys -By the Numbers..
- Article Comment: 3A Girls -By the Numbers..
- Article Comment: 4A Girls -By the Numbers..