Let's take a look at how some of Wyoming's top-ranked track and field athletes rank nationally.
- Peter Visser: 33rd U.S. in the 1600 4:19, 70th in the 8001:58, and 116th in the 3200 9:39.
- Kaliff Guevara: 16th in the U.S. in the Triple 45-10, and 72nd in the LJ 21-7.
- Robert Douglas: 21st in the U.S.in the 55 hurdles 7.67, 35th in the LJ 22-2, and 55th in the 55 6.63
- Avery Cox: 21st in the U.S.in the LJ 22-7
- Payton Vernon: 24th in the U.S. in the Shot 56-0
- Quinn Lindsay: 22nd in the U.S. in the Shot 56-3
- Ryan Karajanis: 52ndin the U.S. in the PV 15-0
- Cole Harmon: 43rd in the U.S. in the HJ 6-3