A Quick look at the 4A Girls Race
4A State Cross Country - A Quick Look
Well folks for years here in Wyoming, Our Cross Country Champions were almost a foregone conclusion. This year however, there are many teams that could come out on top depending on.
1. Who shows up healthy?
2. Best preparation for racing at Star Valley.
3. Race day effort.
In The Girls 4A Race there are 4-5 teams that could be considered the favorites.
Of the 5 Jackson appears to have a bit of an edge.
- Match-up wise the Lady Broncs are strongest 1-5, but the season has shown them to be a little shallow in depth.
- Natrona has been the strongest competitively week in and week out.
- Sheridan's ladies pulled out the win at the 4A east Conference Championships.
- Central looks to be in when you consider Season PR's
Take a look yourself and Click the poll with your best prediction